Are you interested in making a little money from your blog? Would you like to approach companies for sponsorship opportunities? Have companies asked you to write about their products? It's time for a media kit.
What does a media kit do for me?
- Gives your blog and business a professional edge.
- Highlights your blog statistics and information in a visually appealing way.
- Sets you apart from all the other blogs in your niche.
- Gives a company an idea of exactly what your blog is like, quickly.
- Allows for an easy way to respond to advertising requests.
What does a media kit include?
A media kit should tell a company:
- Who you are
- What your blog is
- Who your readers are
- What type of content you publish
- Your blog & social media statistics
- Advertising opportunities and price sheet
- Testimonials from current and past advertisers/readers